Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Cherry Blossoms and my new Kindle!

Once again, I am joining in on Create-with-Joy's

Spring is in the air!  The weather has finally turned warmer and the trees are in full-bloom.  On my morning commute in to work, I passed a man taking a picture of a cherry tree.  I paused and realized that I should probably do the same.  Once it gets to be 99% humidity and 100 degrees out, I'm going to want to look back at the halcyon days of spring.




Washington, DC Cherry Blossoms

And on a more book related theme, I bought a Kindle Fire HD.  This is totally unrelated to the cherry blossom except that that is a picture and I also have a picture of my Kindle.  It's so pretty.  I love it.  I think I shall call it my precious.

Kindle Fire HD

Have a great day, everyone!

16 comments:

  1. Oh you are going to love it!!Hope you can stop by Tasty Spot Tuesday & Oh! My Heartsie WW w/Linky
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Happy WW, have a great week and feel free to pop over and link up at Ms Mystery Case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely pop by. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. My precious! I love it. I'm glad you jumped on the Amazon wagon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading on the kindle app on my phone just wasn't cutting it. :)

      Delete
  4. What a lovely cherry tree, and have fun with your Kindle. Thank you for stopping by pret-a-vivre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting my blog earlier!
    Have a lovely day!

    Sara @ My Delights
    http://myfinnishdelights.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cherry blossoms photo! Hope your Kindle is lots of fun. I'm using the Kindle app on my iPod, but I know one day I will have to get a real one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was using the kindle app but it was just too small reading it on my phone. This is much better. :)

      Delete